Coaching is a powerful process that can open people up to new ideas, approaches, actions, and results. The key to the success of the process is your own motivation to be open and to try those new things. Before you engage with a coach, it is important to ask yourself, am I ready for this journey? The following questions are a great way to find your answer:
- Are you stuck in a rut and unable to find a way to move forward?
- Do you want to create positive change in your personal or professional life, but can’t figure out how to make it happen?
- Are you willing to explore what might be holding you back and how you may be playing a part in holding yourself back?
- Are you willing to do the work of self reflection and discuss these reflections with you coach, even when it feels uncomfortable?
- Is your personal and professional development important enough to invest in?
- Would you like to develop a set of tools that could help you address any challenge or objective more effectively in the future?
- Are you willing to commit to 3-4 months of weekly work in order to create significant change?
- Are you open to receiving feedback from your peers, family, and coach?
- Are you willing to challenge your own beliefs?
- Are you ready to be held accountable for taking new action on a weekly basis?
- Do you understand that changing behaviors takes time and energy and that you won’t always get it right on the first try?
- Are you ready to get started within the next 7-10 days?
If you answered yes to 6 or more of these questions, then you are ready to get started! Sign up here for your free 30 min coaching consultation. Not ready for a consultation but want more information? No problem! Email me at email@example.com
“Working with Rach was an experience that will remain rewarding for a long time to come. In just five short sessions, her coaching helped me gather insights about the kind of work I really want to be doing, how I can best craft my job search materials to emphasize the skills and strengths I realized through being coached by Rach, and how to set myself up for success during my career transition. While I was sad that our sessions came to an end, I walked away with a renewed vision for what’s possible in my future and the confidence to take risks on this new path. I would strongly recommend Rach to anyone navigating a career transition, or trying to identify ways to meld values and enjoyment into rewarding work.”
– Chelsea Graham, Communication Specialist